I'm getting a lot of uptime notifications that my sites

I'm getting a lot of uptime notifications that my sites are down and when I go to them they are up. Sometimes it's only a minute between the downtime/uptime notification. I also have jetpack monitor on too but not getting as many reports from them. Are these uptime reports false/positives and is there anything I can do to correct it?

• Rupok

Hi Kevin

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Are these uptime reports false/positives and is there anything I can do to correct it?

I've also enabled Uptime checker from My Dashboard for four of my sites. But I've not got a single downtime notice till now. It's true I know how to balance load in server, but if WPMU DEV Dashboard was giving false alarm, I would get at least one downtime notice by now.

So I assume, it's not a bug of our system, rather there is something on your site/server which is causing this. Can you enable Uptime checker for a site which is on a different server and check the reports? Please let us know if that site is also giving you unusual report. It would be great if you could disable all plugins for a certain period of time just to check no other plugins is suddenly pulling insane amount of resource resulting a downtime but I don't know if your site is live or not.

Can you please share the screenshot of the "Downtimes" area from your dashboard (https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/)? Please check the attached screenshot for reference. That will help us getting idea about your downtime history.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.