I'm getting an error when trying to run a snapshot on my site

Any time I try to run a snapshot on my site I’m getting an error. I tried disabling all plugins and switching to 2017 theme, but the issue is still there.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello roRoseann Mayer,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I think the problem here is an amount of storage space (quota) available on your server. I have checked the cPanel and the "Disk Usage" gives me this message:

"Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

This means that there's actually pretty much no available space on server. That would also explain why neither Snapshots cannot be created (even if Snapshot is set to send backups to some external destination, it still has to created backup file "somwhere" and does store at least 1 backup locally), nor plugins installed.

I'm not familiar enough with BlueHost infrastructure/offer to tell you for sure whether it's your account that run out of space or if it's actually some issue with their servers but it's something that must be sorted out. I would assume that if it was your account, the message would be more like "We're sorry, you've run out of quota/storage space" so that might be the issue on their end.

The message actually refers to "filesystem" instead of account and to "removing files from partition" so I think you should get in touch with your host tech support and ask them to check that. If I'm right about that being the issue on their end, they should be able to fix that in no time.

However, if they say it's actually your account's quota, you will need to access server via FTP and do some "cleaning up" of files there to regain some storage space.

Kind regards,
    Adam