I indicated one website but the issues seem to be related to more than one.
I just got a message via the Dashboard that my sites needed to update hummingbird. After clicking the update button, i got a message that it didn't update and there might be a folder permission error. When I went to my sites, Humming bird was, in fact updated.
Also, when running defender, some of them are unable to write the htaccess file when hardening. No error is reported, it quietly fails. I opened a support ticket for this.
I was thinking that a good thing for Defender would be a folder permission check with the option of changing folders to correct permissions or at least a list of which folders are incorrect and what the recommended setting would be. Then I could manually change them. As it is, I have no idea what they should be and I don't have time to check all of them.