I'm getting the following error when I install & active

Hello, I'm getting the following error when I install & active Snapshot Pro plugin on Chellie.com/blog.
ERROR: Cannot create snapshot folder. Check that the parent folder is writable /home/users/web/b2774/ipw.chelliec/public_html/blog/wp-content/uploads/snapshots

The permissions for the blog folder & all sub folders are 777 right now, and I manually created a snapshots folder.
I've already granted support access. Thanks for your help!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Debbie, I hope you are doing well today!

Please set the chmod value to 755 recursive for all folders. You should be able to do this with your FTP client or CPanel file manager.

If this will not solve this issue, would you please send to us your credentials?
    ou can send credentials by using our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nastia
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Select “I have a different question” for your topic.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Debbie
    • Webb Weaver

Thank you Nastia. I keep changing the value to 755, then I deactivate & reactivate the plugin & get the same error. Then when I check the folders they're back to value 777. Ugh! I'll send you my credentials right now. Thank you for your help!
    Debbie

• Debbie
        • Webb Weaver

Hi Matt,

Sorry to having disappointing news, my solution was more of a work around. I was moving an old blog & found the exports for the posts from the previous time I moved it. So I didn't need to use Snapshot. Have you requestedWPMU support? They're very helpful & I'm confident they'll be able get it working properly for you.

Best,
        Debbie

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.