I'm getting this error: 100% Module Five Warning:

I'm getting this error:

100%
Module Five
Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home1/mgould/public_html/healershearts.com/wp-includes/cache.php on line 725

and it's reading a pending release of February 3rd because of the cache issue, when the date is the 9th. I changed it to open today to see if it will stop the course from working, and it doesn't, so I know it's not the plugin. I just can't find anything anywhere to help me make it go away. I turned on debugging and it didn't help.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Lucinda, Michael here! :slight_smile:

In regards to this:

Warning: array_key_exists(): The first argument should be either a string or an integer in /home1/mgould/public_html/healershearts.com/wp-includes/cache.php on line 725

This would look to be something that's been reported as a bug elsewhere, I've gone ahead and informed our developers of this instance of it as well.

For now, as an administrator (and not as an instructor who does not have an Administrator role), I'd mark the unit as a draft for now, making it available on the 9th manually.

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.