I'm having an error when updating my theme and plugins. Site is not working.

I'm having issues upgrading my theme through WPMUDev dashboard. It is giving me an error failed.

Downloading update from https://premium.wpmudev.org/wdp-un.php?action=download&key=content_removed&pid=938302…

Download failed. Forbidden

Please let me know what's going on. I signed up and paid for this service again and want to get my site working. Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @cloudinnovates,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see you are still using the old version of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. Please download the latest VERSION 4.0.6 from project page and then check again after logout/in again.

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• calipreneur
    • Flash Drive

Hi there so now I am still having the same issues as a long time ago. Can you please debug this site for me? It is not loading css properly. In the Developer Console there are many errors released to loading images. Sometimes I see images sometimes I don't .

This is using Spirit theme and I've had issues with loading of images for such a long time. I need major help here. DO we need to rebuild the entire theme? It's looking like Spirit theme is completely broken on WPMU's side and nobody's been able to work w/ this.
    Please let me know.

3e1.c08.myftpupload.com

What's going on with this. Seriously there is major issues and it's on the theme side. I've worked with many Upwork WP people and nobody can work solution.

Thanks

Sergio

• calipreneur
    • Flash Drive

Alex, I don't know what wp-debug is. I've offered support access to WPMUDev and now the site is live at mindfulheartcoaching.com. Can you please just debug this for us and fix it? We need this escalated to the highest engineers you guys have. It's been since August that I cannot find a fix for this. Please help us just take care of this. There is still an error coming in we've tried EVERYTHING. Look at this error. Images and CSS do not load all the time only sometimes. This is a major issue.

• calipreneur
    • Flash Drive

...So now I'm getting a major error

Fatal error: Cannot access self:: when no class scope is active in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data03/61/2684461/html/wp-content/themes/upfront/functions.php on line 372

What is going on with this site guys. I ADDED WPMUDEV support. Can I get something more than some 1 off fix. there is a major ISSUE WITH MY SITE. I USED SPIRIT THEME IT'S FOR A CLIENT AND IT'S IN PRODUCTION NOW AT http://WWW.MINDFULHEARTCOACHING.COM

THIS IS MISSION CRITICAL AT THIS POINT

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @calipreneur,

I am sorry to hear you are getting these issues. What happened when you tried to update themes via WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin (after updating to latest stable version of WPMUDEV dashboard) ?

I could not login using support staff access. Every time I clicked on support access I am taken to login page.

If you can send in direct WordPress login and admin details so I can take a closer look. You can send in these details using our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Also one more thing, where you have hosted your site ? Here or here ?

There are lots of resources coming from 3e1 to main site. Try to update the links of images and other items on your main domain to make them work.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @calipreneur,

I am sorry for delay on this ticket. I received the login credentials and tested the issue. If I am logged in all loads fine. When I am logged out it does not load the styles.

However, I could see that there is no response is being sent by server. When accessing the grid layout here is what your server responds > http://prntscr.com/a1ge6.

And here is what it does to me for same request > http://prntscr.com/a1ggrm.

I have forward this information to our senior developer of Upfront (@Vladislav) to take a closer look. As soon as I heard back from him, I will post back a reply here.

Thanks for your patience and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @sergiostephano,

I heard back from the developer and he said, he could not reproduce it while troubleshooting for an hour for two days.

Its a sporadic issue so really hard to figure out why its not working. Meanwhile could you try adding following define in wp-config.php file where you have installed WordPress site and then check again.

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

This will change the way WordPress loads styles normally.

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @sergiostephano,

I heard back from the developer and he said, he could not reproduce it while troubleshooting for an hour for two days.

Its a sporadic issue so really hard to figure out why its not working. Meanwhile could you try adding following define in wp-config.php file where you have installed WordPress site and then check again.

define('UPFRONT_DEBUG_LEVELS', 'dependencies');

This will change the way WordPress loads styles normally.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.