I'm having lots of trouble trying to get Directory plugin to function correctly. Here is my test listing page: http://frolicearth.com/test-listing-home
This is how I would like it to work --> User goes to homepage to view listings. From here they can add a listing for free by clicking on the Add Listing button. Once they signup or signin, I want them to go straight to adding their listing, not redirected to a wp-admin page.
Here are my questions:
1. I'm not able to test getting to a page where I can add new listings without permissions issues. I'm allowing the Subscriber role to be able to add free listings. When I logout as an admin and to test as a Subscriber, I am able to start an account, then I'm redirected to a wp-admin page, where I can not add a listing. How do I get the plugin to redirect so they can see a from to add a new listing?
2. What is the url to the Add a New Listing Page? Directory does not automatically have that setup, so to try and get to this page, I am using the shortcode button for Add New Listing with no success.
3. Is there a simple way to make the listings grid view mobile friendly? I am using a responsive theme, but the listings grid view in the plugin is not responsive.
4. If the user is already logged in or not, I want them to see the shortcode buttons that are available to them, i.e., My Listings button only if logged in, Logout button only if logged in, Signin button, if they are not logged. Do the shortcode buttons behave that way, where the system knows what to display? If not, what are your suggestions for this?
5. When the user clicks on a listing, I want them to see an Add Listings button each time for every listing page. What do I need to do to get that to work?
6. I want the user to be able to add a listing as soon as they signup. I don't want them redirected to a wp-admin page unless they click on their profile button. How do I get that to work?
7. When testing a Paypal Sandbox, after step 3, I'm taken to a separate Paypal page for payment. Is there a way to keep the payment within my site?
Thanks for you help!