I'm having some issues with the appointments+ plugin (I

Hello,

I'm having some issues with the appointments+ plugin (I have update to the latest version).

I'm using the page default page created by the plugin (http://demo.afspraken.org) to do some testing.

I've created 3 services: Paid appointment, free appointment and 1 hour appointment.
I've created 2 service providers: Jan & Sofie (additional charge of 10 for Sofie)

Issues I'm currently having:

1) When I select a different service at the top and click an available slot, the order summary at the bottom it still mentions the default service, this is very, very bad.

2) When I select 'Sofie' as a service provider, there is no additional charge

3) When I select a paid service, I am never presented with a payment page.

I'm quite disappointed in this plugin and I hope this is just some configuration issues..

Thanks in advance.

• Rupok

Hi Frederik

I hope you had a wonderful day.

1) When I select a different service at the top and click an available slot, the order summary at the bottom it still mentions the default service, this is very, very bad.

I just selected "Gratis afspraak" and in the summary below, it's showing perfectly. Please check attached images for reference. I then selected "Afspraak 1u" and it's also showing perfectly.

2) When I select 'Sofie' as a service provider, there is no additional charge

I can see additional EUR 10 added in the summary with Sofie. Please check attached screenshot.

3) When I select a paid service, I am never presented with a payment page.

But I was presented with a payment page. I was taken to the PayPal page for payment. Please check attached screenshot.

Can you please confirm you were logged out when you were trying to check all these? Moreover, can you please try resetting your browser cache and cookies? Can you try from a different browser?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.