I'm having trouble getting Snapshot to save the entire

I’m having trouble getting Snapshot to save the entire multisite installation. Currently, the backup is only saving one set of tables – even when I have two different snapshots created for two different sites on the network.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello taneya_koonce,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I’m having trouble getting Snapshot to save the entire multi-site installation.

Dear taneya_koonce, with our Snapshot Pro you can not save whole multi-site installation, Snapshot Pro is not designed to server that purpose but instead you will be able to take snapshot of your individual blogs so later on you can restore it independently or as a subsite of another network.

You may want to check this plugin for your this requirement https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Hope that helps you. Please ping me back if you need help with something else.

Best Regards,

Milan

• taneya_koonce
    • Flash Drive

Good morning. Thank you for your reply. It is helpful to know that the Snapshot Pro plugin does not capture the entire multisite – that is not clear from the description of it online. Also, the Duplicator plugin description says it is not compatible with MultiSite so that may not work for me.

In follow-up – I did also try setting the Snapshot Pro plugin individually for two different sites on my network, but the backup is capturing the same tables for both – it does not seem to be distinguishing between the different tables. Can you please take a look?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.