Im in very big trouble. Can't access my website

I really dont know what to do now. When I go to my website meework.com, and try to log in, I get this message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-login.php on line 368

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-login.php on line 380

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 680

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 681

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 682

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-themes/bp-default/functions.php:806) in /home/meeworkc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 876

Is there something I can do in my cpanel? It looks like the error is in my theme. Im using the Buddypress Default theme. I dont what I should do. I really hope you guys can tell me, what I should do.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

You may wish to read the following Wordpress post and maybe check to see if you have any spaces in your wp-config.php file before the <?php" and after "?>

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/wordpress-error-warning-cannot-modify-header-information/

You may also wish to go to: http://wordpress.org and then enter: Warning: 'Cannot modify header information' in the searchbar top right and a number of results relating to this subject may be useful.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Regards
    SteveB

• sorensen84
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I have try that, but I cant seem to get it to work. Im not good with those codes. I cant see spaces in my config file. Is there any one of you in here who would take a look for me. Then I will give you my password to my cpanel.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

A quick way in, would be to use FTP or your CPanel file manager.

navigate to wp-content/plugins

then rename the buddypress plugin folder to buddypress-tmp

you should now be able to login to your dashboard, it will most likely default to the 2012 theme.

then we need to know why bp-default isn't working.

go back to your plugins folder & rename the buddypress folder back to it's original name.

goto dashboard > plugins & try re-activating buddypress.

hope this helps.

• sorensen84
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Now it works. There was some spaces in one of the php files. I deleted the empty space, and now it works. That was very simple, and it took me so long time.
    I was getting very nervous, but now it seems fine again :slight_smile:

Thanks for your advices.

A problem like this where you can't access your own website, is really something that can drive one crazy :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.