I'm just testing the site and I'm not sure how to cancel

Hi guys

I’m just testing the site and I’m not sure how to cancel a subscription. Can you help? At the moment my ‘change membership plan’ button just goes right back to the subscriptions page. Cancelling needs to be quick and super easy…although obviously I hope none of my customers will ever want to cancel, ever.

e

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Emma Clarke,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Cancelling process is easy and straight forward in membership 2 plugin. Your members can cancel it from account page on frontend.

Please run a plugin or theme conflict test and then test the cancellation button again. This little step will help us determine whether the issue is with Membership 2 plugin or its causing by other script/plugin or theme. You can find more details about making the conflict test in our getting support manual.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Alternatively you can also cancel the membership or block access directly from Memberships -> All Members -> Select user -> Subscription Details and change status as seen in attached screenshot.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Emma Clarke
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there

I’m really nervous about doing anything to my theme. Today the theme was updated – I’m still trying to figure out by who – and it broke my site. My developer guy had to fix it and charged me a bunch of money as I was just too busy to do it myself.

If you guys could do this conflict test – or recommend someone who can – I’d be eternally grateful.

e

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Emma Clarke

I hope you are doing well today!

When a user click on "Chang the Membership status" it suppose to go to the Subscription page. From there the user can cancel his or her membership. Just scroll down a little bit to the membership list. Please see the attached screenshot below:

This is the current logic of the plugin.

I see that the theme on your site is working fine. Would you please be more specific and let us know what exactly is broken or please describe here the steps to recreate the issue.

As for who broke your site, we do not take actions, like updating member's theme on their site without a member's permissions. If you navigate to WPMU DEV > Manage, you will see that the automatic updates are enabled in your settings:

If you have automatic updates enabled, the theme and plugins from WPMU DEV update automatically once the new version is out. If you do not wish this option on your site, you can disable it by clicking on the green button to turn it gray.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.