I'm looking for a software/service ranking solution - would marketpress be ideal?

I'd like to add functionality to my site that would allow our members (only) to review a list of vendors or services by category or tags that can be sorted by a number of options like ranking, date, etc.
The users would ideally be able to rate each of the vendors with a simple 4 or 5 star system while also having the option to add their own comments/review.

I'm having a hard time finding something like this but it would seem that some ecommerce solutions are very close to what I need - except that I don't want any of the purchase or checkout options.

I may be barking up the wrong tree with ecommerce so please feel free to recommend any other type of plugin or solution. I was considering stripped down forums with a ranking system but everything I've seen so far has just been to hard or risky to piece together.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

• Nastia

Hello chris

Thank you for your question!

At the current time, there a no rating system in the Marketpress plugin. I can see that such features could be quite beneficial for Marketpress users, so I'm moving this topic to the "Features and Feedback" forum. Hopefully some other members will +1 on this :slight_smile:

If you are using Marketpress plugin on your installation, you can try the premium version of Marketpress Mojo plugin, which is developed by one of our members. I haven't tested it myself, but the Pro version includes Reviews & Rating system.

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.