I'm looking for a way to schedule the home page of our site

I'm looking for a way to schedule the home page of our site to be changed at certain times during the week. I've found plugins that let me choose posts but not pages at this point. Any help or suggestions? Thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Mike,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see you've posted this question in our forum's section for "Schedule Selected Content" plugin. I think this plugin might be an answer to it, as it allows you to automatically alter the posts/pages content over the given period(s) of time.

The way it works is that you enclose some content within a pair of shortcodes (there's an active icon for that in an editor's toolbar), set the schedule and the content will be automatically shown/hidden on selected dates.

With some careful preparation this should do the trick fine. I'm not sure though if there's any plugin that would automatically switch the entire page that's assigned to a front-end the same way as you do it manually (by setting in in your dashboard). I've search for it but with no luck.

Having said that, I think our Schedule Selected Content will be the best choice here, unless you want to post a question about custom job on our Job Board here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

If you have any further question, please ask. I'll be glad to assist!

Regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Mike,

I hope you're well today!

There's a simple way to hide this notice. If you're using a custom theme or have created a child theme just add the following lines to your style.css file:

.scheduled-closed {display:none;}
    .scheduled-timer {display:none;}

Alternatively (a simpler way), please install the "Simple Custom CSS" plugin and add the above code to the "Custom CSS" text box on

"Appearance" -> "Custom CSS" page in your dashboard.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

I hope that helped!

Regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.