I'm looking for some plugins...

Hi everyone
I'm looking for a couple of plugins for my websites and I'm hoping you guys can help.

Firstly I'm looking for a plugin that allows user to download all the posts in either all categories or a selected category or download the entire website as a static website. I want this so people can use our website offline aswell. (it should be public so everyone can download everything, except ofcourse backend-pages etc).

The second plugin (might also include the third plugin), would be a plugin that allows users to either increase or decrease font size of the page with theese "a+" "a" and "a-" links.

The thrid plugin I'm looking for is a plugin that can read the text from within the post or a specified area. So people can listen to the content of the webpages, preferably it would be able to navigate to the next/previous article when it is finnished reading.

In advance I am thanking you.

Greetings,
Jørgen Juel

• aecnu

Greetings Jørgen Juel,

Thank you for the questions in which I know of no plugins like you have described, but maybe with some custom coding/development ....

Firstly I'm looking for a plugin that allows user to download all the posts in either all categories or a selected category or download the entire website as a static website. I want this so people can use our website offline aswell. (it should be public so everyone can download everything, except ofcourse backend-pages etc).

In this case you will need something to convert the site to HTML since offline the end user will not have access to the database.

The second plugin (might also include the third plugin), would be a plugin that allows users to either increase or decrease font size of the page with theese "a+" "a" and "a-" links.

I do not understand this one when one can simply control + ~or~ control - to increase or decrease the font of a page.

The thrid plugin I'm looking for is a plugin that can read the text from within the post or a specified area. So people can listen to the content of the webpages, preferably it would be able to navigate to the next/previous article when it is finnished reading.

Just like the request immediately above this is a function of the computer and it can easily read off selected text etc using speech recognition which also plays back.

With all that said and realized, they are not currently available - but we'd love to put it into consideration for future development which might take a bit longer than useful.

Alternatively, you could see if there is a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.