Im looking to build a site for a take away and Im looking for some advice on a good theme to use the project details are bellow
I was thinking of using woo commerce coupled with a postcode search to deal with a lot of the functionality
- Homepage (will have a shortcut to ordering, as described below, as well as the phone number and mini map any current offers)
- About us page
- Menu page (so that people can still browse the menu without entering their postcode)
- Contact Details page (with a map)
- Gallery page with pictures of the food/restaurant
- On the homepage there should be a box where people can enter their postcode and they will be immediately notified if we deliver to that area or not.
- If we deliver to a postcode, then the user should be taken to a page where they can select the items they want from the menu (i.e. add items to the cart).
- Once the customer is happy with their order, they can then proceed to payment stage.
- Payment will be with Barclays Merchant Account. We do not have a payment gateway. This will need to be supplied.
- Once they place their order, they will be emailed a confirmation of their order as well as a link for them to check the status of their order.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The shop owner will receive an order notification via email and will be able to log into an admin section of the website and enter the estimated delivery time. If there was a problem with the order, the shop owner can reject the order. It is important that payment is not taken until the shop owner accepts the order, because the person might have ordered something that wasn't in stock.
- We want to be able to maintain the product list, the product photos, prices, descriptions, etc. We also want to be able to maintain site content, such as contact details and gallery, and the list of postcodes we deliver to.