im not a fan of your wordpress template

im looking for a site builder and maybe a theme that will integrate seamlessly with your plugins, which would you suggest there a so many, as a site builder with serious functionality and maybe theme theme where i wont have much compatibility issues , please

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi @criebo,

Hope you're doing well today

Sorry to hear you are not a fan of Upfront themes, if you have any particular reason please let us know as we are working daily on improving Upfront themes and making user experience more enjoyable.

Also we are still working on some compatibility issues between Upfront and some of our plugins so I can't guarantee that all the plugins will work.

As for the other builder templates, we haven't tested our plugins in details with other builders and thus I wouldn't be comfortable suggesting something that I'm not sure it's going to work.

What I can tell you that if you decide to go with Upfront we will do our best to help you out making everything work like you desire.

If there are other members willing to share their experience you are more than welcome to jump in

Best regards,
    Predrag