I'm not seeing any published changes to my pages/posts with the plugin

This plugin is going to be an awesome lifesaver if I can figure what I’m doing incorrectly. Yes, I’ll assume this is a “me”, not ‘you’ problem.

The plugin installed and seems to function fine – I can edit the settings from the dashboard and I can see the changes that I can implement when in either a post or page. The problem is that I’ve tried to ‘test’ this out with my content with both a page and a post and have not bee able to see any changes in either preview or published mode.

I’m pretty sure I must be missing something, but it’s been a few hours of going over the same steps and I’ll concede that help might be needed.

When using the short code button when in a post, it gives me the option of what the description is and the cost, and then enters the following in the body of the post:

[ppw id=”33884716″ description=”Buy Geometry – Shapes & Angles” price=”2.00″][/ppw]

From there I’ve experimented with different descriptions and different prices, but nothing ends up showing up when I go to preview or publish the post (or page).

Any help would be awesome; I’m still fairly new with WP.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings markskalla,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with your WordPress installation and the Pay Per View plugin

Are you running any caching plugins?

Are you using two completely different browsers for developing and testing? i.e. Firefox for developing and Chrome for testing and dumping the caching and cookies of the test browser before each test?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.