Single URL doesn't work.

Hi. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong... I also don't know how many sites I can have the plugin installed on. I installed on 2 dev sites to try to fix this problem. I have popup pro installed. When I didn't have pro... display on a single URL worked. If I choose this now that I've upgraded to Pro... the single URL will not show the popup. Help!!

Jason
[contact info removed]

• Patrick

Hi there @Jason

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

First thing, please do not post contact or login information here in the forums, as they are publicly accessible and are indexed by search engines. If such information is required, support staff will request that it be sent securely via email. Thanks!

As for your plugin issues, you can use the plugin on as many sites as you wish. There are no restrictions at all in that regard. :slight_smile:

Also, please ensure that you have deleted the free version form your site. If both are present, they may conflict.

Finally, please ensure that your popup status is set to Active.

• Jason

Thank you. I did all of that, but the problem is that if I click the option to display on a single URL... the option does not performed as expected. The pop up does not show in that case.

Looking at the forum, I've found that switching from AJAX to Footer solves the problem, but clearly there is a bug.

Also... all I did was purchase the pop-up. How many sites can I put this on as I have a dev site and then the live one (as an example).

Finally. Is it required that I have the dashboard plugin installed to receive updates?

• Ash

Hello @Jason

I hope you are well today.

So, is it working for you now by changing the method?

Looking at the forum, I've found that switching from AJAX to Footer solves the problem, but clearly there is a bug.

It's not bug in fact, the loading option is provided for some specific purposes.

Also... all I did was purchase the pop-up. How many sites can I put this on as I have a dev site and then the live one (as an example).

You can use the plugin in as many sites you want.

Finally. Is it required that I have the dashboard plugin installed to receive updates?

To receive automatic update, you must need to have the dashboard plugin. Otherwise, when an update is released, you need to download the latest version, extract and overwrite via ftp.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Jason

Yes, I understand what you mean. I am sorry that I could not explain well :slight_frown:

The ajax loading option will work based on some server requirement, so sometimes it won't work in some servers. That's why our developer provided 4 loading methods, so that our members can adjust which one suits them best. For some members, ajax option worked but not the footer option.

Anyway, I am not a developer, so I might be wrong, so I am going to discuss about this with the plugin developer, and if there is any bug issues, be sure our developer will fix it.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.