I'm on my period

I'm on my period dustp , I want to ask two questions .

1) Is there any plugin to translate the plugin that offer , I need to install it on some sites in Spanish , but I would like to translate the settings ?

2) If I do not renew my mebresía at some point , as with the plugin I'm using, stop working on my site?

  • Nithin

    Hi Gustavo,

    Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

    1) Is there any plugin to translate the plugin that offer , I need to install it on some sites in Spanish , but I would like to translate the settings ?

    You can find the translation link for each plugin in the plugin home page, for eg in Membership 2 Pro plugin page, you'll notice this as shown in the screenshot below:

    You'll notice that Spanish is 90% complete for Membership 2 Pro plugin, you'll have to complete the rest 10% of the translation, so that you could make use of the plugin in your language.

    Once you download the PO file from the Membership 2 Pro Spanish page, you could make use of Poedit tool, in order to translate the remaining text.

    Please check this link for more info: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

    2) If I do not renew my mebresía at some point , as with the plugin I'm using, stop working on my site?

    All our plugins are licensed under GNU GPL license, and it should work fine even if you stop paying for our membership. However, Defender, Hummingbird, WP Smush Pro, Anti-Splog requires the plugin to make connection to our server in order to work without any issues. Except these plugins, all the other plugins should work fine.

    I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

    Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.