I'm receiving an error on my website (message attached)

I see the following when navigating to the "Products" page created by the plugin:

**Above the header**
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 1275 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 2831 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3628 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3630 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3632 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3633 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3640 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3651 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 208 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 2890 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 2890 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 776 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 793 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/general-template.php on line 1644

**Inside the Standard WordPress "Content" div before the rest of the page content**
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 2831 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3628 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3630 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3632 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3633 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3640 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/query.php on line 3651

**Under the Page title "Products" but before any other information**
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 208 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/sharedaddy/sharing-service.php on line 510

**At the end of the "Content" div**

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/shankin.co/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 29

I noticed that this issue may have something to do with the "Sharedaddy" portion of the WordPress Jetpack suite. I have already tried disabling, uninstalling and re-installing the (jetpack) plugin.

Any suggestions on what the issue could be?