I'm redoing an old Buddypress and Multisite installation

Hi

I'm redoing an old Buddypress and Multisite installation at present.

The key reason I decided to sign up at this point was for Upfront. I guess I assumed that it would function well with Buddypress since it was your key theme focus moving forward.

I know it will 'function' . . . but it looks like I still cannot edit the Buddypress controlled pages. There's mention of this in the forums from a while back too, but I can't find any definite fix for this or recent information. Now I see that the themes don't actually list Buddypress compatibility as a feature.

I had purchased the KLEO theme from Themeforest to redo this particular site and it uses visual composer for new pages but at least has a nice 'global setting' that can be edited in settings to take care of Buddypress pages. I am missing something like this in Upfront?

Cheers
Corey

• Nastia

Hello @savvycs, I hope you are well today!

Thank you for your question!

Upfront theme is not fully integrated yet with Buddypress, our developers are notified about this and it's one of our top priorities to get sorted within Upfront.

We are currently preparing Upfront 1.0 for release, however compatibility with BuddyPress will unfortunately not be included in this release as some other fixes took priority.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.