I'm running wp multi site for multi able languages. When

Hi,

I'm running wp multi site for multi able languages. When using the content copier on stage two I can't seem to select the source, entering anything at all allows me to move to the next stage. It also doesn't ever auto complete. Tried both blog id and path.

Stage three seems to just pull in the default blog 'english' categories no matter the source selected.

Any ideas?

• Alexander

Hi @Roberto,

Are you using the latest version of the plugin? There's been an update affecting how categories are handled.

On step 2, the search should populate the ID, but entering an ID won't retrieve the path. On this step, can you check the javascript console for errors? In Chrome go to "View -> Developer -> Javascript Console" and in Firefox you can go to "Tools -> Web Developer -> Console"

Let me know what errors you see here if any. If you don't get any, Can you try testing for a theme or plugin conflict? You can do this following the chart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Once we identify a conflict, we can look for a specific solution for it.

Then, for step 3. Have you chosen "Copy Terms" ? This would allow it to copy all forms of taxonomies and categories.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.