I'm sorry, I again spent an hour trying to find where my

I'm sorry, I again spent an hour trying to find where my new installed themes are. Can you also let me know where the installed plugins should appear.
Thankyou

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @stargaze

I hope you are well today.

No need to be sorry, we have to start somewhere

First of all have you installed the theme/themes? If you haven't installed your theme, visit the theme page you want, click download, it will now download in a zip file to your computer.

Once it's downloaded, make sure you are signed in to your WordPress admin area, on the left hand side menu, you'll see appearance click that, then > themes > install themes > upload, select the file you downloaded and then click install now.
    If you already have installed your theme, you can then visit appearance > themes and you'll see all your themes on that page.

The installed plugins, if you take a look at the left hand side menu again in your WordPress admin area and click "Plugins" that will give you a list and the ability to activate and deactivate all your installed plugins.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• stargaze

What I couldn't understand is why the theme doesnt show up the way it is. Regardless of what I did it kept showing Sample page! I opened another browser to see the results but what I as was doing in the admin area doesnt seem to be reflected right away.

I would have liked whatever the theme sample shows up to be seen in the page then I could keep modifying it. I used the Voyage theme and didnt see any of the pictures shows in the default. Thans

It would have been nice if there was a video for this.