I'm testing the ad sharing plugin and have WP_debug mode

Hi, I'm testing the ad sharing plugin and have WP_debug mode enabled.

When activating the plugin, WP throws the following error:

'The plugin generated 678 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.'

Also WP also throws the following errors throughout the site:

'Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /example.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 44'

'Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Ad_Sharing in /example.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 97'

'Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /example.com/wp-content/plugins/ad-sharing/ad-sharing.php on line 685'

The plugin does seem to be working. However, it seems a little unstable due to the errors. Additionally I've noticed that when using the plugin with Google Adsense code, the ad refreshes once on page load. I think this is against Google Adsense polices (though this may be due to the way Google ads load).

Also a note for future development. It would be useful to wrap the inserted ad code in a div element of class "ad". This way, the ad can be styled to fit in the page (e.g. to centralise etc).

Thanks for your help,

Ben