I'm trying to build an ecommerce shop to sell around 6 or

I'm trying to build an ecommerce shop to sell around 6 or so products. Can anyone help me with the best way to set this up? I've used WPMUdev themes before but this is my first shot at the rodeo for using themes and upfront. I've been reading about marketplace - is this WPMUdev's equivalent of woocommerce? Open to trying this also. Any links to tutorial basics etc would be appreciated.
Thanks.

• Sajid

Hi @trevor19,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, MarketPress is our plugin equivalent to WooCommerce with additional support to WordPress mutlsite to create a marketplace like etsy. However its capable to run a full fledge store with hundreds/thousand of products as well as few products.

Upfront themes are also really great and very easy to work with. You can create any of website with simple drag and drop of elements on top of our child themes.

One more thing, MarketPress Mojo is the perfect combination of MarketPress plugin and upfront theme. But please keep in mind this is not our product but made by our member Nathan. He also have a lite version for free that you can test before going pro.
    http://www.marketpressthemes.com/get-mp-mojo/

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.