I'm trying to bulk smush all the images on my website, but

Hi,

I'm trying to bulk smush all the images on my website, but it's freezing on image 31 and no matter how many times I reload the page, and wait awhile (10 mins+) it won't go forward (occasionally it will go forward by 1 image, then it will stop again).

Last time this happened, it worked instantly as soon as one of you guys tried to do it, so I was extra sure to keep trying myself in the hope it would just work for me, but it's just not working. I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong? Is it something with my browser do you reckon? I've tried on Firefox & Chrome.

If it works for you, can you please just bulk smush all the images. I've got to deliver this website tomorrow so I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to complete it myself in time haha (it's quite late here already)

Thanks for any help in advance. Would really like to know why it doesn't work for me but seems to work for you guys when you try it. Don't want to have to bug you every time I need to bulk smush some images :slight_smile: