I'm trying to clone a site with the cloner plugin. I keep

I'm trying to clone a site with the cloner plugin. I keep getting an error saying remote server timed out.... and it's not copying over all the media files accordingly. Is this a known issue? Is there a fix? Please see the screenshot.

Thanks!
Kerrie

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Kerrie,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems from your shared screenshot the error message is as following.

Remote server did not respond for file: [ link to new image destination goes here ]

Do you have any privacy plugins setup? Or any security plugins that could be blocking this?

Can you also check what permissions you have set on your wp-content/uploads folder please?

Please make sure you are using latest version of Cloner plugin and WordPress.

Also would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some troubleshooting? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page and reply on this thread after granting it?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.