I'm trying to copy, but when I try to choose what content to copy, it gives errors

Hi,
I follow the content copier wizard to copy the content.
All goes well until the 3rd step.
I choose the content to copy, hit next and get back to the same step with these errors at the top of the page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/monopol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/pages/network-main-page.php on line 1038

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/monopol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/pages/network-main-page.php:1038) in /home/monopol/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/monopol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/pages/network-main-page.php:1038) in /home/monopol/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 563

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/monopol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/pages/network-main-page.php:1038) in /home/monopol/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 564

Can you tell why?