I'm trying to figure out why this white line appears after a new member enrolls with disc. Coup

Good evening Staff, I hope this finds you well...

#1) When someone enrolls on our site with a 100% off discount code (we have invite only levels); this annoying shadow shows up and the re-direct to the welcome page won't work. (It now shows up as a white line since I found the CSS and gave it a 5px padding).

#1a) The redirect to the welcome page works if you're signing up for a free account and I haven't tested it for a paid account yet so I'm not sure what will happen with that...

#2) Also, I have asked about a captcha for the sign-up form but no one has been able to give me a straight answer. Is this possible? If not, why not?

#3) I would like to make it so a new member must authenticate their email address. Right now, anyone can sign up with a bogus email address and it goes through the entire process without any problems. How do I set up Membership so it requires each new member to authenticate their email address?

#4) If anyone else can answer my last question on this thread I would appreciate it. https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/currency-mismatch-your-pro-sites-currency-is-set-to-usd-but-affiliate-currency-is-set-to-usd