I'm trying to find

Hello,

I'm trying to find a good plugin to use for an internal company blog (and maybe internal training plugin in the future).

Note to self - ALWAYS start your search at WPUMDEV since you have a friggin MEMBERSHIP before looking for outside plugins. I'm always blown away at what I find in the goodie box here. I wasted time looking elsewhere first today.

Would Membership 2 Pro be a good fit for this?

It just really needs to be completely invisible to the general public and accessible (with a login of course) by our employees (different levels of access would be good as well - salespeople shouldn't be reading stuff meant for sales managers as an example).

I was going to use a wiki and while I have experience, they are so cumbersome to work with IMO.

Any thoughts on this (or alternatives) would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ron

Dimitris

Hello Ron Seigel,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us!

As you can also read in Membership 2 Pro plugin page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/

this can be used indeed in order to restrict posts in different membership levels.
    You can have your users register for their own or you can manually add them to the appropriate level as you can have multiple memberships and even permit your users to be members of multiple memberships at once! Memberships can be monetised too via the payment gateways that's integrated, but can still be free of charge. Also, there are multiple add-ons (like the "Multiple Memberships" mentioned above) that can help you fine-tune this based on your needs and design.

Hope that was some help, let us know if further assistance is required here!
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris