I’m trying to set up a simple learning path using CoursePress Pro. The workflow should be:
1. Registered users are directed on login to a simple dashboard with an icon for each course. (this works)
2. The icons are in the order on the page that we want them to take the courses. Each course has a pre-requisite of taking the previous course. Dim/grey out the icons for courses that aren’t yet available.
3. Registered users are auto-enroled to all available courses so they don’t need to go through enrolment
4. Each course has only 1 unit (it’s a video or a questionnaire)
5. Clicking on a dashboard icon should take the user to the unit page where the video autoplays (I’m using Vimeo Pro to embed videos – this feature works ok)
6. The unit page should be full width with no sidebar (I’m using Zerif Pro template)
7. At the end of the video the user clicks a ‘Done’ button which marks the course as complete and returns them to the dashboard.
Is this reasonably simple to achieve with the standard features of CoursePress Pro? If there are tutorials/hints. please point me at them.