I'm trying to Snapshot to move a multisite WP install

I'm trying to Snapshot to move a multisite WP install to a subdomain, where I then plan to archive/delete domains back down to a single site install. I have a clean WP install on the subdomain, and then I went and made the backup of the source site on the local server. I checked everything off for backup, because I'm moving the whole site over, so I want it all. Went over to the subdomain, went to import, entered in the location of the file and bam, found it! When I go to restore that one, it takes me to a page where it says "Select the snapshot item to restore" and I see there is the one snapshot, but there is no way to select it. No checkbox, and nothing comes up when I mouse over it. Any ideas?

• Micah
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay, I’ve enabled it – I don’t know how long it typically takes to do an import, but it’s been going on at least 10-12 hours by now.

I will say this–I was not able to download the original backup. When I clicked on the link it gave or tried to right-click and save as I always got a server error. I didn’t think much of it when I found it on the server and was able to get it to seemingly import with no problem–I got the success message, after all–but I wanted to bring it up in case it would make a difference.

• Micah
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

You may want to just close this ticket out – I was able to simply export that particular site via the WordPress exporter and import it into the new domain. I think I just need to get some plugins and things working and we’ll be good to go. Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.