I'm using

Hi

I'm using Hummingbird on http://www.antiquesandreproductions.co.uk (which is a very small test site, although live). It is saying that gzip is enabled for text but not for js or css. The code given to add by hand to the htaccess has already been installed by the plugin. Do you have any advice as to why it wouldn't be working? We have mod deflate etc enabled on our server. We are using Divi Theme by Elegant Themes. Thanks Lisa

• Sajid

Hello Lisa Davis,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Do you using CloudFlare CDN or any other CDN for your website ?

Also, do you using any plugin for performance other than Hummingbird ? If yes then please disable it and then check again.

I know it is a live site but it is recommended to make a full plugin/theme conflict test before digging into this issue any further. If you have staging/development site then please do it there instead of live one.

If the issue is still there and it does not turn out to be a conflict, then please send in FTP and WordPress admin details so we could further investigate this matter.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.