I'm using both Pay Per View and Membership plugin

How can I allow content to be shown if someone is either a member or did pay per view? I don't want to create all of the content twice to allow either case.
Is there someway I can use the shortcodes to wrap content for both?
Thank you,
Eliana

• aristath

Hello there @Eliana and welcome to the WPMU-DEV Community!
    Unfortunately the Membership and the Pay Per View plugins don't integrate.
    However, you can use just the Pay Per View plugin and still be able to do what you want.
    The Pay Per View plugin has the ability to handle subscriptions, so you can allow your users to pay to see just 1 post, or have them pay a periodic subscription to access all of your content. :slight_smile:

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello there Eliana, I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I missed your last response!

The Subscription option in Pay Per View only allows login thru Facebook or Twitter, is that correct?

No, it also uses normal accounts on your website. The Facebook and Twitter logins are optional and just make it easier for user with an account of facebook or twitter to buy a subscription since the registration process is easier.

Also how does the pay per view expire? Once someone pays is that content always there for him?

If you set your subscritions to last for 30 days, then they will expire at the end of that time. They are indefinite.

I can't find documentation for this plugin, where can I find more details beyond what's on the wpmu website?

It's really an easy plugin to configure... The administration pages are full of comments and instructions on how to do things!
    In case you need guidance however, don't hesitate to open up a new issue describing what you want to do and we'll help you out!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.