I'm using coursepro theme on my course site, how can I set

Hi, I'm using coursepro theme on my course site, how can I set it to look like the sample? When my logo is clicked it default back to home in a post format then how can I make course created to show in like this: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0984287xc8

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Barni,

Hope you're doing well today!

It looks like you haven't added the Course image yet. You can set that via:

Courses > Edit > Course Overview > Listing image.

That should make the description/details button wrap around it :slight_smile:

Not sure what you mean with your logo. The logo should be linking to your home page correct? It looks like it is.

If you want a custom page for your home page then you can go to:

Settings > Reading > Front page displays. and select "A static page".

Hope this helps Barni! Let us know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Barni
    • The Bug Hunter

@Tyler Postle, hey, thanks! I would have love to wrangle this part (which I'm still going to when the heat is down) but I'm behind schedule, can you please help me out to make the course look like the sample, I've created 3 courses, some units and two instructors.
    I only want the courses to look like the frontpage sample, the courses page structure, about the course when detail button is clicked and sure others should progress when a student finally enrolled while tidy other part.
    This will aid me to meet up with the deadline. Should I send my admin pass?

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Barni,

Hope you're doing well today!

I see, you have it working well on your /courses page but you want it showing up like that on your home page too?

Easiest way to do this would be to just use a redirection plugin and redirect users from your home page to your /courses page :slight_smile:

Here's a good redirect plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Would that work? Hopefully I'm understanding the issue correctly. If you still need further assistance with this just let us know!

Cheers,
    Tyler

If you do still need any further assistance, granting support access would be helpful :slight_smile:

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.