I'm wondering about form building functionality. Do any WPMUDev plugins have advanced form buil

I was wondering if any of the WPMUDev plugins have form building functionality beyond simple contact forms. Like custom fields, conditional logic, multi-part/page forms, etc. Similar to Gravity forms or other advanced form builders. And if not, are there any plans to create a form building plugin in the near future? Thank you :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Brandon,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Currently we do not have any plans or any development going on the table for a plugin like this however I see that our members have started asking for a plugin for form building.

I have moved this to the "Features and Feedback" area so that other users can vote on this and we can gauge the popularity of the request :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I am afraid you will have to go with the current solutions available in the market.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

You are most certainly welcome Brandon and thanks for the nice words !

All our development requests are picked from the forums depending on the number of member votes. The more votes we get, the more an idea gets pushed on the developer's table :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.