I'm wondering if

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to let the users sign up to my network with a free account, like they normally would if Pro Sites wasn't enabled and after signing up they get asked for payment/trail period in their dashboard or something like that. So that they first can get a feel of everything before handing out their credit card numbers. I think that is very important for conversion, as I don't think most people would like to hand out their credit card numbers before they can get a feel of the product/service.

Another question:
How come the sign up page and login page looks so different? Is it possible to change the sign up page so that it looks just like a normal Wordpress sign up page? Because right now I hate the look of the sign up page and I don't like that it redirects to a completely different site, instead of just signing up right on a same looking page as they login, just like on a normal Wordpress installation.

The attached file is a screenshot of the sign up page.
[image pos="0"]

Thanks a lot for your great support!!

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Daniel,

Pro Sites trial mode currently requires users to enter their payment details but it is something we're considering changing in future and adding an option for choosing whether payment info should be entered before or after trial.

There is "Allow Free Signup" option available under Pro Sites > Settings that will allow creating site without payment but it will not have pro sites features and there's no time limit for it.
    Such sites will have Pro Upgrade button in their admin bar from where they can switch to Pro Site later on.

How come the sign up page and login page looks so different? Is it possible to change the sign up page so that it looks just like a normal Wordpress sign up page? Because right now I hate the look of the sign up page and I don't like that it redirects to a completely different site, instead of just signing up right on a same looking page as they login, just like on a normal Wordpress installation.

Pro Sites signup page is hosted on main site and unfortunately there's no way of keeping that on subsite since main site handles site registration.
    As for the login form, it uses default WP login page but you can use any login form plugin to create custom login page to fit your needs.

Please note that questions that are not closely related should be asked in separate threads, this helps us keeping better track of everything and it's easier for support staff to follow up and provide faster responses.

Best regards,
    Predrag