image error

Hi!

I'm having trouble with one site of my multisite (just one, ID 4).

Sometimes (and I don't know what triggers it), the metakey _wp_attached_file from wp_postmeta of my project are updated to absolute path.

I've already desactivate all the plugins that could interact with the images, but the problem still remains.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Tiago

When you say sometimes, do you mean that image URL reverts back to original URL anytime? Does it happen for new post or existing posts? And when you see absolute path, does it ever change later?

Do you use CDN by the way?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Tiago
    • New Recruit

Yes, it reverts back without any ‘human action’. And after the _wp_attached_file is changed to full path, it does not come back anymore.

After desactivate the HummingBird and Smush plugins, the problem not happened again.

No CDN in the project, just a object cache plugin that is no longer enabled too.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Tiago,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. That’s an odd behaviour, could you please share the page links where you are noticing this? Are the issue still ongoing, or the Hummingbird, and Smush plugins are still deactivated?

Since the support access to your site was disabled, I wasn’t able to give a closer look. Could you please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access, so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.