Image from Gen Gallery

In my Request a Wrap page, I have tried to exclude the "Poly Fall Bubbles" in the Gallery, yet, it is still visible on my page. Please let me know what I can to do to remove this image. Thank you

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Katie !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. I and some of my colleagues took a closer look at your site and your NextGen Gallery plugin settings and it does look unusual. Could you let us know if you had created a new gallery for this page? Because when editing the existing gallery, no changes are applied to it. As soon as the cache is cleared, the images stopped loading, i.e. the changes reverted. It seems for some reason, the gallery was removed but it is still being loaded in that page. In order to test further, we had created a private test page where we tested the gallery with the ID 5, which appears correctly here. You can view the test page at this URL - http://www.goo***********ves.org/test-gallery/

Could you please make sure that the gallery with the ID 5 is being used on your page? Could you check if any extensive caching is being done in the server and if so, could you please try clearing it?

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.