Image gallery plugin conflict with either Upfront or Spirit theme

I am using a plugin to generate my galleries and my Services page has one of those galleries. Everything worked fine until I updated Upfront and the Spirit theme. Now when I try to go and edit that page, it never loads the editor. It just constantly keeps connecting the dots. I disabled the plugin and sure enough I can get in to edit that page. Any way to fix that so I can use that plugin that I purchased? Or maybe you can answer this thread and I will not have to use that plugin at all:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/image-gallery-popup-customization#post-1028871

Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Gwindylyn

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I am using a plugin to generate my galleries and my Services page has one of those galleries

Can you mention which plugin you are using? I logged in with Support Access and I could regenerate the issue on your site. Upfront keeps loading when I try to load the editor on your Services page. If you mentioned the plugin which is conflicting, I could investigate further.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and solve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Gwindylyn

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Just to make some further tests, I logged in with Support Access but now I can open the Editor for the Services page on your site. Please check attached screenshot for reference. Did you make any changes on your server or in your site configuration?

P.S. Spirit theme has an update pending on your site. I'll suggest you to keep all your themes and plugins updated always because every new release comes with new features, bug-fixes and lots of other stuffs.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Gwindylyn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Yes I took the plugin down because I needed to edit that page and redid the gallery.

And I always keep things updated but I was nervous to update the theme because I did not want it to override all of my customizations so far. What changes were made in this update?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.