Image gallery was centered, but now it's not.

It's the galleries on the Yodelers Today page. All I did was add a new region and image between the first gallery and the second. AFter that, the galleries that were once centered on the page are now flush left. I seem to remember having this problem near the beginning of my journey with Upfront and you guys provided a solution of some kind. I'm afraid I can't remember what that was. So, if I could have the galleries center on the page that would be great!
Image attached.
You have access.
Thanks!

• Terry
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks Milan.
    I could have done the padding adjustment myself but hesitated because the main concern is why the galleries became off center when I added the new region. Why were the galleries centered for months but, when I added the new region, they decided to be oriented "flush left"? Do I have to add padding to every gallery even though the are supposed to be centered? Why aren't the galleries automatically centered on a page?

Even more so, why is it that everytime I seem to accomplish something great in Upfront, another thing breaks and I spend hours trying to figure out what I have done wrong? I mean...every time!

I know you don't have the answers to that but it's a point that I have to make. Every success leads to another failure. Literally. Every step of solving one problem leads to another, stopping me from making my sight live. A lot of it is my fault, I confess, because I can't live with "close to what I want" and I naively believed that Upfront was easy for someone who does not knwo coding.

I'm like the "Never Ending Story" of building a website.

So, I got Upfont because it was the "easy, no code needed, drag and drop" solution for Wordpress. I've tried and tried.

I finally have to confess. It is none of those.

I'm marking this resolved because, unless wpmudev builds my "easy" website for me, I don't think it's going to happen.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Terry,

Sorry to hear you had bad experience with Upfront, we are constantly working on improving both user experience and stability of the themes but some things do get through being the complex system as it is.
    We are hoping to make it as easy as possible for users and any feedback is welcome.

I have raised the question about centering gallery by default with our UF team so they can see what would be best solution for this in future releases.

I couldn't find your other thread where you had solution to centering gallery so I could check what might affected it when adding new region, I tried with padding but adding new region didn't affect that.

If you could remember any additional info or steps to replicate this I would gladly further investigate this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Terry
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Predrag,
    Okay, my second apology within just a week or so. I'm usually a very patient and understanding person. (I think my previous threads generally show that.) I spoke again without thinking. It's just that I'm so close after such a long time to thinking my site is ready, then it's not. But that is my problem.
    I also looked for the thread that lead to getting the gallery centered but couldn't find it either.
    None-the-less, let's move on and I will make sure my comments are more on the positive side.
    I can add the padding for the gallery if necessary.
    I do have some other things to share regarding inconsistencies in how Upfront performs. I'll share those in a more helpful manner in the future.
    I truly do appreciate the outstanding support you people provide.
    Thanks,
    Terry

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.