Image move glitch when editing in responsive mode

Hi there.

So here is the issue I run into:
Editing in responsive mode brakes when I try to move an image. I try and move one, then the image diapers and all elements are no longer selectable.

Any thoughts? (Support access granted)
Honestly image arrangements are one of the area that I have the most problems with in upfront.

Anyway Happy New year and thanks in advance for the help :slight_smile:

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Collin,

Okay, I do see what you mean, though I'm only seeing it over on your site, I haven't been able to reproduce this over on my own site.

I noticed that this came up in the error console for Safari:

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'row_wrap._id') - upfront-behaviors.js:2366:102

It doesn't look to be caused by a conflict with another plugin, though, as a quick conflict test didn't change the behavior inside of Safari. :disappointed:

It seems like we'll want to have a deeper look at things here, could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include cPanel login details (login address, username & password) - for taking a peek inside the database via phpMyAdmin, if need be
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks a bunch! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.