Image not "behaving" in Image Slider

Hi.

The first image in my slider is an announcement of our Senior Pet month. Unfortunately, no matter what I've tried, I cannot get the darn thing to scale correctly and stay in the center of the slider.

Support access is enabled and the issue is on the main page of the website.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Dewey,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site but I'm not sure how exactly that slider image should look, by default image will fit in by width and crop out the height to fit in the slider.
    The thing with your slider is that you're using images with different aspect ratio so what I would suggest first is using images with same width and height ratio if they are used in the same slider.

Could you give me some more info about how would you like your first image to look so we can see if something can be done without image resizing?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dewey

Hi Predrag!

Thanks for taking a look at my issue. I know the images are of different aspect ratios as they are coming from being used on an HTML website where the slider took care of that. The image in question was given to me two days ago and I was supposed to have the site live last night. Sometimes clients are a big pain :slight_smile:

Seeing the words on the image with some of the dog cut off is the preferred method.

One other data point. This image slider used to be set-up as a background slider, but I had to change to a slider "element" because I needed to have each image link to a page or URL and I read that's not possible when used as "background." My point with this is that all of the images displayed perfectly when used as the background. Only when changed to the element did things get wonky.

Thanks again!
    Dewey

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.