Image on Course Detail Page Too Large

On the Course Detail pages, the featured image shows up HUGE. Is there a way to fix this? I've used shortcodes to create custom course detail pages as a workaround but in the dashboard, the courses link to the actual detail page and the images are just too big. Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Meagan, hope you had a wonderful day.

Yeah, you can show smaller size image with the following custom CSS Code:

.course-thumbnail img {
      width: 400px;
    }

If you want to center align the image, you can use following:

.entry-content img, .entry-content iframe {
      margin: auto;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Please let us know if you have any feedback on positioning/styling the thumbnail. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Meagan, hope you had a wonderful day.

I logged in with Support Access to fix this for you but yesterday I found only one course with Featured Image which is now showing a full size video.

So I created a test "Coming Soon" course on your site, added a Featured Image, and tried to make that work. Then I found, actually your "My Custom CSS" is not working or unable to override plugin CSS declarations. So I installed "Simple Custom CSS", added the following custom CSS code, and now it's working.

.course-thumbnail.course-featured-media img {
      width: 400px !important;
    }

I've added "!important" value to make sure it works. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.