Image Optimisation issues

I could notice 2 issues:
1) Images are still listed as not optimised in the Performance Test in Hummingbird, however the images show as smushed.

2) After updating WP Smush Pro to latest version, and when clicking on the individual images under Media > Library, the popup is loading a blank screen.

Screenshot:
https://static.livechatinc.com/8801096/P9K9GIJYUA/6ae6bbd6254f0afd25dcc8c136af05ce/scr243.png

The issue resolved once Smush Pro plugin is disabled.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Natalia,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site but I'm afraid that I can't replicate the issues mentioned.
    I checked your library and the images are loading properly for me even with Smush active.

I did see the image optimization in speed test, but as soon as I cleared cache on your site the result updated as well and removed any image optimization reports.

It's possible that loading of images was also a caching issue so can you give it another try and see if they load properly for you now?

If not, please tell me which browser and OS you are using so I can test in the same conditions.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Natalia,

I'm afraid that I still can't replicate this on my end, here's a short video of how it behaves when I check it:
    https://monosnap.com/file/ZKSiQbCm6LDzsxrSP0RsumXHOUDolA

Is this working for you normally when you disable Smush?

Can you start browser console in Chrome by pressing Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac) and then try to open image again and let us know if you see any errors shown in console?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Natalia
    • New Recruit

please try to open homepage on a back end, im using bakery page builder, scroll down to media gallery and try to add any picture. Before I set up your program and optimized images I was able to add as many pictures as I needed, now it doesnt let me add any new photos to media grid

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Natalia,

I'm afraid that I'm not seeing an issue with the library not loading.
    When I check your homepage I was actually unable to add new images because when I clicked Add Images nothing happened and it just deselects already selected images, the thing is that same thing happens with or without Smush active so it's something else causing this issue.

Here's a video of how it behaves for me both with and without Smush:
    https://monosnap.com/file/cRAzQYigb4sUhmRdKari7OGQLbgV8I

All I can see is this console error that's related to Visual Composer but I'm not sure what exactly is causing it:

Uncaught ReferenceError: s9j8p1de6hi1ha7f3x9keljros56uq is not defined
        at ?vc_editable=true&vc_post_id=51&_vcnonce=90b6f87189:551

Could you grab a video so we can see how it behaves for you because as I understand this is not what you're seeing?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.