Image Preview of All Sites in Network?

Does anyone know of a plugin or function that allows you to preview the homepage of all sites in a WordPress Multisite network? I’m trying to build a gallery/showcase of the best sites and I need a way to easily browse through 2,000+ sites.

Any help or suggestions is much appreciated!

• z57
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I saw that plugin but i don’t think it’ll accomplish what I need. I’m looking for a directory that also shows a preview of the homepage of each site I believe that plugin just shows user avatars for each site. Unless I’m wrong?

Thank anyway for the suggestion.

Carrie

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @z57,

Sorry for the delay on this.

After doing some searching, & asking a colleague, I can’t find any plugin that would do this for you. The best I could give would be use the blogs directory plugin mentioned above, but with some custom coding you could edit the plugin to fetch a different image than the avatar, of course you would need to create a screenshot & thumbnail for each blog & link to that file.

You might be able to use a site called thumbshots to create thumbshots of each frontpage, but it might require that each blog have a unique domain.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.