Image size not adjusting

The image size I'm getting in the activity stream when I use Activity+ is 150 pixels wide. I tried to adjust using:

define('BPFB_OEMBED_WIDTH', 400, true)

but nothing happens. I managed to get the image sizes to adjust by changing the default thumbnail size under the WordPress > Settings > Media page. This changes the default size for all thumbnails on the site.

Is there a way I can get Activity+ to show the "Embeds" size from the Media Settings page and not the thumbnail?

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi chrissfo,

I'm seeing the same in testing with BP 1.5.1 and WP 3.2.1. I recall this working perfectly previously, not sure what's occurring here. I'll notify the developer.

In the meantime, you could potentially change the image width in the activity stream by adding something like this to your theme's stylesheet (Appearance > Editor):
    div.bpfb_images img { width: 400px; }

-David

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hi,

The oEmbed settings are applied to oEmbed content only, not the images. The images you upload from your computer will be resized according to your image thumbnail size settings ("Settings" > "Media"). In the latest release (v1.3, just released), you can also set your preferred thumbnail size separately from your default thumbnail size settings, if you wish to do so. You can do that by adding this line to your wp-config.php:

define('BPFB_THUMBNAIL_IMAGE_SIZE', '200x200');

Where "200x200" are width and height (in that order), in pixels.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.