Image uploading limitation

I started WP Smushing [bulk], it stops at 5k [images]. Is that what I have to work with?

Thanks,

Kiran

• Rupok

Hi Kiran,

Can you please make sure you are using the Pro Version of this plugin? WP Smush doesn't have any limit on smushing. So you should be able to bulk smush more than 5000 images. But as you said, your bulk smush stops at 5K, can you please tell us what error does it show when it stops? Does it show any error or it just stops progressing? Can you please check your browser console for any error?

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, to find out if your server is getting out of resource, can you please turn on debug mode in WordPress? To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it.

Past errors here. If file is very long, paste them to a text file and attach with your reply.

Please let us know how these go. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.