Images

Images are appearing tiny when they're inserted within a text box. Any idea why?
https://www.greatannualsavings.com/apprenticeships-make-sense-apprentices/

• Rupok

Hi Wayne,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen. I just tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. Images are appearing at proper size when being added inside the text element. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Thanks for providing the URL where I can see this live. I've inspected the elements on that page and found that the element has inline CSS which is causing this. Inline CSS properties are normally added to elements when you manually resize images. But as you said you didn't do this intentionally, it's really tough for me to find out the reason without regenerating this. Can you please provide access to your site so we can try to regenerate this issue on your site and also try to find the reason behind this? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Wayne,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked your system, and it seems like the cache was causing this. Would recommend you to enable cache, only when you have finished working with your website, cache is meant to be used for website in production, and not in development mode.

I cleared the cache, and re-saved the page, and now your images are displaying without any issue.

Please clear your browser cache, and check whether it works fine. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a great day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.