Images after Smush are still getting bad results at google

Still after i smush the images and after i set it to super smush, google is suggesting that i should reduce more.

I don't want to manualy go to image and image.

any ideas?

• Nithin

Hi Ido,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I could notice multiple things in Google page speed. WP Smush Pro doesn't have control over images loaded over external links. I could see images from virtualspirits.com, there isn't any way to smush these images, you'll to either change the link, or manually upload a compressed image in your system.

WP Smush Pro can only smush images inside the Media Library, ie under Media > Library, your theme seems to load images from it's theme folder eg:
    /wp-contente/themes/yoo_master_wp/images/mw/mesaprimbg.jpg

You'll have to manually compress these images, and re-upload it back to your theme folder.

However, I do see some images which are present in the Media Library, are still shown in the Google Page Insights:

wp-content/uploads/2.png
    wp-content/uploads/5.png

This is odd, as rest of the images in the same path appears to be smushed, could you please delete these images, form your Media Library, and re-upload the image, and check whether it works fine?

Please do let us know how that goes, so that I could ping the developer to give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.